wire management NIGHTMARE!!! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

do you use all those mice on the same pc for diff stuff?
I just got my diamond back mouse today, but i just realised i dont even need it since i have a pretty decent gaming mouse.

I just got that mouse for 20 bucks so i grabbed it.
btw..you do have a good set of mice.

I like my G5. I don't like playing FPS games without a good mouse.

and the G15 is a keyboard.

though I also have a G3, an MX510, and a $20 logitech optical mouse.

I like my G5. I don't like playing FPS games without a good mouse.

and the G15 is a keyboard.

though I also have a G3, an MX510, and a $20 logitech optical mouse.

not bad, you got all the good stuff.
I really wanna get my hands on the G 15, theres nothing that longs wrong about it.

What are your pros and cons on it?

not bad, you got all the good stuff.
I really wanna get my hands on the G 15, theres nothing that longs wrong about it.

What are your pros and cons on it?
pro's: great at night time (LED lights behind the keys), the LCD is useful, the media keys are useful, you can disable the 'windows' key, looks good, you can use macro's with the 'g' keys

cons: it's big, it costs more than most keyboards.

though its size might not be an issue to some people, and same with the cost.

pro's: great at night time (LED lights behind the keys), the LCD is useful, the media keys are useful, you can disable the 'windows' key, looks good, you can use macro's with the 'g' keys

cons: it's big, it costs more than most keyboards.

though its size might not be an issue to some people, and same with the cost.

One of the best things that caught my attn to that keyboard was the backlight led...im always up late gaming, and my bro sleeps in the same room as me, so with the lights off, i have prob seeing the keyboard.
I love the fact that it also has 2 usb ports on it...which is another + for me.

Im not sure if i might use all its led features and macro features, because then ill have to have the program run on startup.
I only have my antivirus run on startup.
I'm still looking for a good deal on this keyboard, and once i find out, ill grab it.
Thanks for your info though.

No, he's right. It's just that they have larger blades so they don't need to spin as fast.

Turn a 120mm fan as fast as an 80mm fan and trust me, it's going to sound like a vacuum cleaner.

uhh... no... I have a fan controller and both size fans. At max amps they hit the same RPMs and the 80s are louder than my 120's, even when the 120s are on pure power and the 80s are on the controller.

I believe the bearings on the 80mm fans had simply gone.

I love my G15 :D

img2838og1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom