NZXT Zero vs. CM Stacker 832

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ermm, just so you know, Thermaltake Big Water cooling system is teh sux.

Do your research, get a decent WCS or don't bother. It takes a good amount of money for the WCS to even be worth it, or you'd be better off be getting high end air.

The TJ 09 is good, and I think you're getting a good deal @ 200$
It is a bit harder to accomodate 3.120 radiators, but it should deal with a 2.120 radiator fine, might require just a little creativity.

But yeah, if you're going to get a stacker and watercooling, you'd be better off getting the STC-T01 over the 832.

And Silverstone looks bland? lol, I wouldn't call it bland, I would call it acceptable.
The Cooler Master 832 looks like a toy. ;)

ah.. but i just saw the review to the thermal take bigwater water cooling system..

that actually might help.. alot.

NOOOOO!! dont get it. I looked into it quite a bit and not one person said it was good, in fact they all unanimously said it was horrible. If your gonna invest in water cooling its better you research it and build it yourself.

yeh, you wouldnt necessarily need the heater core unless your building some crazy loop.. or if you wanted to save money. I doubt youd ever fit it in a pc case though ^^. the first one I suggested was this Petra's Tech Shop
thats what he means by 3.120. Thats just probably the most popular rad, one of the best performance ones as well as far as i've read. As for size... im not too sure. somewhere around 400mm id guess. it houses 3 120mm fans.

wow holy cow, 3 120mm fans?
sheesh
well if I tried to mount the 3120 wcs, like if i mounted it with longer screws, making the radiator possibly a 1/2 inch from teh case, do you think the 3rd 120mm fan would get enough air?

an advantage of the ZERO would be that it has two 120mm exhaust so you could use a 2.120 rad and have a push pull system going on. But I have a ZERO and its not the best for wire management but it does cool like a beats, just my two cents. PS you can put an 80mm on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom