looking for a good CPU cooler (Q6600)

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally I've been researching an air/water hybrid... the kingwin gladiator. not many people recommend it here, but I'm going to get it and see how she performs. might do the research on it yourself
Overclocker Cafe - Kingwin Gladiator Hybrid Liquid Cooler
Kingwin Gladiator Hybrid CPU Cooler Review
Virtual-Hideout | Kingwin Gladiator Hybrid Liquid CPU Cooler Review
CoolIt Eliminator, Gigabyte 3D Galaxy II, and Kingwin Gladiator Liquid Cooling Systems Reviewed: The Kingwin Gladiator

ya because most people don't really care for water cooling... and they go crazy because they can't put it on... if they can they usually take the DangerDen kits... but i read that extremetech review... i like that cooler tho... and good price too... usually Kits in that price range crap out...
EDIT: dang its cheaper than i thought:

Newegg.com - KINGWIN GA-10025BK (Black) "Gladiator" mini self contain water cooler - Retail

not bad...

i cant see spending the extra money for watercooling in this case. the antec 900 has fantastic airflow so im sticking to air.

um.. then you can't afford a Tuniq Tower then... because the Tuniq is 25$ more...

wouldn't it be easier to get a Coolermaster 690 and get a better Tuniq Tower instead...

this is a self contained water cooling. you don't need any other devices or anything for it. just the heatsink, that's it.

thats right... but get the Coolermaster 690... its got more fans then the Antec 900 and isn't as pricey... so then you can afford that Kingwin Gladiator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom