Not just another generic introduc- wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericUser117

Beta member
Hello to one and all. I come to this forum seeking knowledge in the more complex aspects of computers. I am currently a student at SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology), taking courses in IT. I joined for software, but am now reconsidering my position in the IT world, so I might as well educate myself before doing anything rash.

My experience in computers is not that of your basic "my motherboard snapped in half, what do I do?" kind of computer user, but I am by no means an expert on the subject. I hope to find some useful tutelage here and make a few friends that know their way around computers. So, for the sake of saving you all from long-winded introductions, I hope I enjoy my stay.

Great to have you with us, GU. I am also in college for IT, but am probably old enough to be your father. Some of us are just slow starters...

Not a thing wrong with it. I've got a few people in class that are in their mid-30's looking to learn a thing or two about computers. ****, we even had a woman who was about 50 or so in there. Although some people just aren't fit to take those kinds of courses. ^_^;; She dropped out after a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom