Thermaltake Mozart TX Silver Case VE1000SWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
as edited above you can use a combination of watercooling and hdd silencers there is also enough room to add some acoustic foam if you want to be pedantic. If silence is key then that is the best way to go. use a passive psu, lots of silent fans, acoustic foam, watercooling and hdd enclosures and you will never hear a thing

Great noise isn't realy a issue for me but it would be nice to have it quiet as possible small room an all not all of us can live a house with its own wing...

lol I kept it at school not at home its great for heating btw you can definitely tell its circulating the air well after a minute of turning it on my room would go up by 5C with winter setting in its always good to have a constant ambient heater...... just add all the fan brackets into the unused bays with "silent" fans and rubber mounts for drives and rubber feet and it will be quite enough for your room no problem. I thought you were asking for extreme silent running before

You could keep it at school? Man you have one good school there.

Ok to the forum in general I am stuck on what one to chose the one i posted of Saltynay's one can some one try an break the dead lock?

Breaking the deadlock I can't decide what one i like more the Thermaltake or the Lian Li i have no idea what one i like the best.

Technically is there anything to set the two apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom