wire management NIGHTMARE!!! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN OH MAN APOK!!! That rig is NIIIIICE. I bet it sounds like a jet coming in for a landing when it is on though with all those fans, no? looks to be 9 (guessing 120mm) fans (4 at HDD's, 3 top, 1 at back, 1 CPU) and the PSU's fan(s)....

MAN OH MAN APOK!!! That rig is NIIIIICE. I bet it sounds like a jet coming in for a landing when it is on though with all those fans, no? looks to be 9 (guessing 120mm) fans (4 at HDD's, 3 top, 1 at back, 1 CPU) and the PSU's fan(s)....
* 10 120mm fans (including the bottom PSU fan)
* 2 80mm fans (1 for rear of PSU, one for northbridge cooler)
* 1 92mm fan (for the video card)

It's not all that loud actually. I specifically went for 19dBA fans.

I installed 2 120's and took out my 3x 80s and it was actually a lot quieter. Not sure why.... but they just were nearly silent in comparison.

dude apok. sick setup, im not very fod of the coloring choices but i gotta respect the cleanliness and overall looks of it. it looks wicked nice. cept if you go to upgrade parts you gotta make sure they're all compatible and compatible with your cooling systems. haha.

well thanks for the advice on running it around the mobo, but not enough room to go right, there is no hole at the bottom on the left, and besides it being completely out in the middle of the case there was only room to run it behind the mobo... you still think it'll hurt if that is the only cable I run behind it?

there is no hole at the bottom on the left
make one.
use a drill, and maybe a jigsaw.
According to the specs, nope. And I tried a number of combinations and speeds, and the 80s were always louder. Maybe the bearings had simply gone.
what type of hard drives were they?
dude apok. sick setup, im not very fod of the coloring choices but i gotta respect the cleanliness and overall looks of it. it looks wicked nice. cept if you go to upgrade parts you gotta make sure they're all compatible and compatible with your cooling systems. haha.
Oh, they will be. My Apogee GT can fit on AM2, 939, 940 and 775.
But I'll probably only use it for AM2/AM2+ (physically no difference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom