Need help in choosing Video Cards Under $130

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you definitely have AGP but do you also have a PCI-E slot? There are motherboards that have both.

eh? whats the point in that, might as well have an SLI mobo then one with AGP and PCI-E, spose its good for upgrading

eh? whats the point in that, might as well have an SLI mobo then one with AGP and PCI-E, spose its good for upgrading

i thought only some ASRock Boards had that.... but it came in handy for people when PCI-e was first out... u wanted to use new technology when it became mainstream...

i'd say the sapphire x1650 if your going for gaming instead of like being able to play future games. If so you'll wanna wait and get a good dx10 card. either a 2900 or a 8800.

just kidding. if you can get the 7800gs its better then the 1650. i didn't see the 7800 so i went with teh next best.

i'd say the sapphire x1650 if your going for gaming instead of like being able to play future games. If so you'll wanna wait and get a good dx10 card. either a 2900 or a 8800.

7800gs AGP

TBH I don't see how we can suggest what video card he should buy before we know anything at all about his comp. Before he gets new card he should show us the full specs of his comp so that we can recommend him one that: a.) Wont be bottlenecked. b.) Won't be a bottleneck c.) Won't blow his PSU the moment he pushes the power button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom