Navigation problems on forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninthBit

Baseband Member
Hi!
I got no links in dropdown menus of the forum working for me. I had to try a number of browsers with the same result. Is it designed "to work" this way? If yes, why not to make it work as it's already here. If it's working for other, are here some recommendations to solve it?

The drop-downs are a work in progress. We didn't have them before the upgrade in vB software, so they were shut out of the upgrade process. The admin is working his way through the problem, but it is not as easy as it sounds.

To access a member's info (the drop-down when you click their name), right click the name and open in a new window/tab. You will also be able to PM a member from that page.

As for the other menus, search works some, but only for posts made since the upgrade. Any others, I dunno, as my interface is a bit different from that of normal members.

The top dropdowns work for me, but not the dropdown from a member's name.

The member dropdown works, links as always do not. I use the right click method ;)

Not trying to be smart, but one thing that we do have going is the search feature. It seems to be working fine, like if you look up dropdown menus it will show this and the other thread about it. The bad thing is that this has taken more time to solve than I really like.

Dave :D

You ain't usin' a big 'nuff hammer, Dave. I told the 12# sledge would work, but NO! you want to use that puny 20 ounce framing hammer of yours... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom