The Best Watercooling Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it has 9 5.25 drivers... like seriously.. what can I use with 9.25 drives.

1 dvd/cd burner
What else?
maybe if I had a reason to use the 9 slots, ill purchase it.

second thought..
anyone have any input on this? What uses a 525 slot and can be somewhat useful to me. I was looking at an aircondition for my PC, for like 14.95...
who knows?

canadian currency. its worth .001 more than USD now.. so the same. I don't know if it has 2 PSU slots. I've never looked into getting a 2nd PSU.

and the reason for the radiator is because the Heater Core rads come from cars. So they can be obtained cheaply. And if it can cool your car imagine what it will do for your pc. The guide I posted explains it all in detail. Many drive bays are good for different purposes. 2 dvd rom/burners for quick copying. Many possible hard drives. Different additions like a Cigarette lighter/cup holder mod i seen on thinkgeek.com. drive bay water resevoirs. can never have enough drive bays imo. the armor i have has 10 5.25 and 8 3.5 lol

and you might have overlooked the 2nd pump and 2nd cutom pump top.

cpu- 70$
gpu- 50$
rad- 135$
pumpx2- 150$
custom topx2- 60$
10' tubing- 5$
resevoir- 40$
coolant- 5$
hose clamps- 12.50$
filter- 23$
80" coil- 6$
total before tax and shipping- 556$
so nearly 700 after tax and shipping.

alright, i think i made my decision. I'm going to upgrade from my current Coolermaster Centurion mid tower to a CM stacker 832, and stick with air cooling for a bit, if i have that case, i should be able to be flexible because of size.

Can I expect a difference in temps with that case? I have like 5 fans atm.
and my video card temps are still like 65

possibly. i love the stacker. I'd have gotten the stacker over the armor easily, if it wasnt for the no side window ^^ I'd like to be able to see the LED and UV junk im puttin in on and around all the cooling tubing and wires and stuffs. Stacker is an awesome case tho, imo.

And from what i've heard it has great airflow, but i don't know so much about that case.

its so god darn expensive though..
i might be able to score a deal for 170$ rather from teh 250$

anyone selling a stacker = ) ?

Throw some 120mm fans in them :) have 3 intake fans. With the amount of cooling you'll get out of this case you wont even look at watercooling. Also, not that they are not needed, but i am planning on getting a fan controler and LCD temperature display. They are only like 30$ for the two of them and they just make the Stacker look so sexy :)

ah forgot about the pricetag lol. good thing about the armor was 160$ lol. Check ebay. i don't like bying pc parts on e-bay. but its a case so i cant see any problems lol

Throw some 120mm fans in them :) have 3 intake fans. With the amount of cooling you'll get out of this case you wont even look at watercooling. Also, not that they are not needed, but i am planning on getting a fan controler and LCD temperature display. They are only like 30$ for the two of them and they just make the Stacker look so sexy :)

thanks a bunch for the ideas.
i actually have 3 extra 525 slots in my Cm 5 case. I put 1 120mm fan in there atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom