ipod nano 1gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to replace the lcd screen but I just don't want to get money wrapped into it if its the motherboard thats also dead.

thank you guys. I took apart my toshiba gigabeat and used that battery, held down the menu button and the middle button and the nano turned on. All as I need is an lcd screen now. I think I need another battery but I am not sure.

wait.. did you buy it in the hope of repairing it? if its a dud when you got it, why not just send it back and buy a working one?

Dude I know how to repair stuff which is why I bought it as is. I might be getting a laptop thats as is so I can repair my own laptop too.

If you can buy another one thats defective you can probably take the part off that
Tell you the truth , its better buying a new one than waisting time fixing the one you got, im also a handy guy who loves fiixing things but finding parts is not part of my scheme

I would have bought a second one to swap out parts and figure out what was wrong but my parents where mad enough when I bought the first one as is.

I am sneaky but I got a letter thing from paypal talking about the ipod and of course my parents had to see it.

They didn't believe me when I told them I could fix the ipod which is almost complete.

Why wont you buy an identical Ipod from a local store and send the defective one back saying it came broken ....
Then you'll have 2 new ones , then you can sell 1 of them to someone else and there we go, your money back ;)
I did that with my PS2 controller few times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom