Proposed built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monitor is already ordered, I'm changing to 6600, still withing my budget. As you can see i'm really nickel and diming on the case.

One question about the motherboard, does it already have the Firewire, or do I need to get one separately, cause I don't see it in the specs, I do need Firewire since I occassionally plan to post some youtube videos.

I decided to go with ABIT mobo, just waiting for 2900PRO to come out. As we speak the damage is $1100 plus whatever the price of the card which will be $250-300 range, plus up to $100 in shipping charges (probably less, monitor which is already ordered has free shipping), so I will be under $1500.
Thanks to everyone that helped.

I decided to go with ABIT mobo, just waiting for 2900PRO to come out. As we speak the damage is $1100 plus whatever the price of the card which will be $250-300 range, plus up to $100 in shipping charges (probably less, monitor which is already ordered has free shipping), so I will be under $1500.

its already out.....

but its just out of stock in a lot of places.....

The 2900pro has been out, but is currently out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom