Number of Cold Cathodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbernie41

In Runtime
I am going to buy some UV cold cathodes from xoxide.com and was wondering how many are needed to make the UV reactive things really stand out.

Im either going to get 2 or 4. Leave me some suggestions.

Get yourself 2 12inch that should work fine, i had the same in my first case and everything stood out real nice and bright, just make sure you get a quality set the cheap one's burn out kind of quik.

I only have one right now, and my case doesn't look bad at all. I am fixing to get more, though. I just can't decide what color. My current one is Red/Blue/Green. I want something that will go well with that.

lol, LV I was just trying to talk to mars... My friend once told me that my computer belongs at the bottom of the ocean with the rest of the luminated creatures lol

My computer is in the cupboard lol, I just reduce noise, not bothered about looks.

Although a friend of mine's PC looks like a... take it this way, the components are partying all day and night.

it depends on what size if ur getting the half size (i think 4" ones) then get four but 2 - 12" ones should be fineone on the top one on the bottom

Well I decided to go with 4 UV cathodes from xoxide.com

I decided to get 2 more because they were on sale and for $10 more I just decided "what the hell, its only $10" and went with 4.

I got 2 of these

i have a friend who only has one is his case of course he has one of those crystal clear cases and he mirrored the bottom so we have to shut off the thing when we want to watch TV or else we get a glare even in good lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom