New Video Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You havent beein keeping up with the news have you. nVidia 8800GT is coming out soon, and also around the same time AMD is bringing out the phenom processor, new chipsets and the HD3800 cards (previously known as the 2950 series)

Lol. Yeah sorry. It's desert time again. So I have been working on my toys. This has been my only Free time browsing I have done. Work is killing me. Thats why I have been asking help from the forums for a bit. Where does the 8800 GT fall in line. Compared to the 8800 GTS, Ultra and GTX? Any price idea at this time?

Dont know about the price. Oh yeah i forgot to say: nV is phasing out the GTS 320 totally. It is keeping the GTS 640, but is beefing that up by giving it 112 stream processors. 8800GT will be slower than the 112 Stream Processor GTS640, and probably faster than the old 96 stream processor GTSs.

Dont know about the price. Oh yeah i forgot to say: nV is phasing out the GTS 320 totally. It is keeping the GTS 640, but is beefing that up by giving it 112 stream processors. 8800GT will be slower than the 112 Stream Processor GTS640, and probably faster than the old 96 stream processor GTSs.

GReat. So that means I just bought a phased out card. Nice. So if something happens and I send it back to THe manufacturer. Does that mean they will have to upgrade me to the 640mb? :D

its on a couple of places and is about 380 AUD so maybe 320-340 US due to the markup in aus + the conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom