Buying a Computer for 2,665 USD ,help appriciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could get someone to build it for you and ship it to you then you would probably save some money although I can't say how much.

I don't know a ton about Hardware but I know a few people who do some pretty intensive stuff on their computer and they have no problems with 2GBs. You could if you wanted get 2 x 1GB and 2 x 512MB which would give you 3GB (nice trade off).

After all computers can be expensive and if you do everything properly then you can save quite a bit of money you can use to buy some software for that computer.

Is a pound really worth $2? The American Dollar is doing so badly v_v.

Well good luck. Also if you're spending all this money to get a great computer you may want to spend a bit of it to make the case look really cool. Some LED lights, clear sides, lighted fans etc.

I would go with b1gs but instead of the 8800Ultra which costs a lot in the UK I would go with the 2900PRO which is significantly cheaper, PC Power and cooling 610W power supply and windows XP.

Examples of nice cases are the Antec 900, Antec P182, Lian Li PC-7B Plus, Thermaltake Soprano, Thermaltake Armor/JR and Lian-Li PC-A10 to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom