My video Card Temp "Holy Shit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviator

Baseband Member
I have a Nvidia PNY GeForce FX 5900SE 128MB currently i have it set to 4x.. i was gaming and then all of a sudden i hear my vid card's fan working hard..
then i quit the game and checked the temp and it was ****ing 75*C then it lowered like every second down to 59*C-62*C
is that bad cuz holy shit i dont want it to burn up..

Also how do i find out my CPU temp?? its a intel pentium 4 2.66ghz (soon will be 3.06)

i had the same problem, turned out that my fan on my sapphire 9600 xt never worked, and until the thing really increased its voltages on a 3 hour gaming session i started to hear it struggle...so i loosend the screws on the heatsink to allow the fan more room to spin, and now i have no problems

mbm5, motherboard monitor 5. it'll tell you temps without having the go to your bios.

go to, http://mbm.livewiredev.com/, choose one of the mirrors on the side, download the damn thing, install, run it, then go down in the "toolbar" next to the clock, and right click the two temps that are displayed. the go to dashboard, and see for yourself.
now my question is how the heck do i check the temperature for my video card? it's a ghetto ass PNY nVidia 128MB AGP 8X

here is wat i did... i found sumting strange.. i unscrewed my graphics card's heatsink.. and i found sum strange white stuff on it... if u look at the one to the far left.. it looks sorta ****ed up... why?

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom