Please HELP me decide what PC I Should BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me do i need a sound card if i don't buy an external audio system (i will be only using normal headphones).

If i don't need a sound card (because i won't be using an external stereo system) will this computer below will be fine for my need (it has 8 Integrated High Definition audio channels but what does that mean?):

HP Pavilion M7667C-B(RC644AA) 22" LCD Core 2 Duo E6400(2.13GHz) 2GB DDR2 600GB NVIDIA GeForce 7500LE Windows XP Media Center - Retail

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883107502

Or this one:
4600+ EXTREME SERIES COMPLETE:
http://www.computerlx.com/config.aspx?t=&product_ID=710
# AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor 4200+ AM2

# AMD SOCKET AM2 STANDARD COOLING FAN

# Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Socket AM2/nforce 590 SLI/Wifi/ATX Motherboard

# AENEON AMPO 2GB DDR-2 800MHZ PC-6400 (2X 1GB)

# Seagate ST3250620AS 250GB SATA2 7200rpm 16MB

# IBM 48X CD-ROM DRIVE

# nVidia Ge-Force 8400GS 256MB w/TV-OUT/DVI PCI-Express Video Card

# Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 24-bit Sound Card, Bulk

# ENCORE 10/100Mbps PCI Adapter

# AGERE V.92 PCI Fax Modem

# BBC MID-TOWER ATX TYPHOON CASE

# OKIA A-POWER 500 WATT ATX POWER SUPPLY

# 103 Keys PS2 Basic Keyboard (Black)

# I-MICRO 800dpi PS/2 Optical Mouse (Black)

# ViewSonic VG2030WM 20.1 inch 500:1 8ms DVI w/Speaker LCD Monitor (Black)

# WINDOWS XP-HOME EDITION W/SP 2

Grand Total: $1,019.90+SH

wow for those prices.. both those builds aren't great...

try Cyberpower PC or NCIXus.com (its like newegg... but theres an assembly feature for $15, 25$ if you want the OS installed by them... but paying $10 to install an OS is very idiotic... anybody can build a system cuz its easy, but OS Installation is 2x easier then building your system )

wow for those prices.. both those builds aren't great...

try Cyberpower PC or NCIXus.com (its like newegg... but theres an assembly feature for $15, 25$ if you want the OS installed by them... but paying $10 to install an OS is very idiotic... anybody can build a system cuz its easy, but OS Installation is 2x easier then building your system )

I dont want to buy from cyberpower PC because the one they selected takes 10 days to build and i don't want to wait that long. And NCixus.com don't have many computers to choose from (pre-build).
Also, can anyone just tell me does it matter what brand i get or what really matter is who are the manufactures of components only?

I dont want to buy from cyberpower PC because the one they selected takes 10 days to build and i don't want to wait that long. And NCixus.com don't have many computers to choose from (pre-build).
Also, can anyone just tell me does it matter what brand i get or what really matter is who are the manufactures of components only?

didn't u read it correctly? u even quoted...

i said... u choose the parts that we recommend and buy the assemble feature... thats $15...

if you are into overclocking it does matter, because Dell, Acer, HP etc etc have a modded and locked BIOS so you can't overclock and get more from your system

but Cyberpower or Ibuypower or NCIXus Prebuild or Build it yourself lets you overclock

Bro once you build your first machine, you'll laugh at yourself for buying pre assembled once.

sorry for all the questions but i want to make sure i get the right computer that i don't have to change every 6 month. Anyway, this is my last question and i hope some can answer it:

If i get a pre-build computer from Dell or HP, can i change some parts later on (like HD, Ram and Motherboard) to any of my choice?

sorry for all the questions but i want to make sure i get the right computer that i don't have to change every 6 month. Anyway, this is my last question and i hope some can answer it:

If i get a pre-build computer from Dell or HP, can i change some parts later on (like HD, Ram and Motherboard) to any of my choice?

some yes some no

you can't cahnge the motherboard, case or PSU, because they use a proprietary type...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom