SirCybers (hopefully) Final Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
since u said not to argue about the AF7, i won't, but don't use the AS5 with the AF7 because the mx-1 thermal paste on it is better than as5 (check the Thermal Paste Guide if you don't take my word for it)

maybe get 1 750 Western Digital and partition it and get the Raptor to go with it or ditch the Raptor and get the two other HD's

but 60 rails are a bit much isn't it? a good Corsair 520 or 550 is MORE than enough for a 5 HD's and a heavy overclocked q6600 and Ultra

also why do u have 2 CPU Cooler's (Gladiator and AF7)

no no on the Killer NIC, it doesn't aid performance much and its the same speed as the 680i's Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports

idk if u truly need a floppy drive... but thats up to yourself... since they have little to no use... EDIT: oh its a Media Card reader too..... (do u need that cuz if u don't save some cash and take it off)

i won't comment on the case because thats personal preference, thats why a lot of the times when i recommend builds i put "Case: Your Choosing" actually b1gapl and Peter do that too...

lol i always looked at that killer Ethernet card and wondered wat performance that gave ne one. but would be curious to see sumone on TF to get it and tell us wats going on.

lol i always looked at that killer Ethernet card and wondered wat performance that gave ne one. but would be curious to see sumone on tech forums to get it and tell us wats going on.

I'd probably laugh at the one that purchases a Killer NIC. They're unnecessary, just like the PhysX cards...and too much money for what they offer. Not to mention, to lack of support for these ideas.

oh man. u wont believe the type of s*** i get at skool from ppl sayin
PhysX cards make everything better and i tell em theres like very limited games that even use it. annoys the **** outta me

oh ya dude especially when the WoW nerds tell me that dell xps is the best bang for the buck there is....man i just wanna punch that kid

since u said not to argue about the AF7, i won't, but don't use the AS5 with the AF7 because the mx-1 thermal paste on it is better than as5 (check the Thermal Paste Guide if you don't take my word for it)
also why do u have 2 CPU Cooler's (Gladiator and AF7)
I never said anything about the AF7... the Kingwin Gladiator is my CPU heatsink

I don't know if u truly need a floppy drive... but thats up to yourself... since they have little to no use... EDIT: oh its a Media Card reader too..... (do u need that cuz if u don't save some cash and take it off)
you never know when you might need that archaic technology, but the card ready with it makes it worth it. I do use several media devices, so it is worth it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom