$1200.00 Build Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indobos

In Runtime
I am so busy at work and I told my cousin I would knock out a system for him. Could you guys give me a hand. He wants future proof. But wants a Quad core and the 640mb EVGA 8800GTS. That was his only requirement. He has monitor 21" widescreen ad the keyboard and mouse. I was thinking something along the line of the P35 DSR3 Mobo. But all suggestions would be appreciated. I am working late and need to get him a price list tonight if you all can help. He will be ordering from NewEgg. I am gonna OC this baby and want to maybe add the Tuniq 120. Let er rip guys. And thanks for any and all help. Oh Best cooling case he doesn't really care about looks. Oh sorry he is a gamer and plays WOW and is more of that type of player. I think he also plays BF.

he wanted a EVGA 8800GTS.... i'd much rather have a sexcii 2900PRO but just hit one up from newegg. you have info on that.

how much are the q6700/6750/6800/6900 in relation to the q6600

he wanted a EVGA 8800GTS.... i'd much rather have a sexcii 2900PRO but just hit one up from newegg. you have info on that.

how much are the q6700/6750/6800/6900 in relation to the q6600

well the q6600 is wayy better bang for your buck than any of those...

the q6600 and q6700 were like the e6600 and e6700

remember? the e6700 was double the price of the e6600 but it was only 266 mhz faster?

Quick Replies. Thanks guys. He has the account at NewEgg. So he should be able to get these items from there right? I know no G0 step but he wont notice. LOL. Yeah he wants the EVGA card. This all going to be future proof. I told him only like 1 1/2 years on any pc before you will want to upgrade.

Quick Replies. Thanks guys. He has the account at NewEgg. So he should be able to get these items from there right? I know no G0 step but he wont notice. LOL. Yeah he wants the EVGA card. This all going to be future proof. I told him only like 1 1/2 years on any pc before you will want to upgrade.

Well, this IS Tech-Forums. People like me, Vernon, b1gapl, etc. never sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom