Almost Perfect Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgcook im from the eastern coast of NC im going to be moving to the forsythe county in about 4 years when i get out of school

also i see that alot of people are saying that Seagate HDDs are UBER quiet if this is true then im def. going with them cuz my WD that i have now is LOUD AS HECK when i start up and stays quite loud even in just idle so i think ima go with this Seagate for the new build never hurts to try new things eh?

Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

mgcook im from the eastern coast of NC im going to be moving to the forsythe county in about 4 years when i get out of school

also i see that alot of people are saying that Seagate HDDs are UBER quiet if this is true then im def. going with them cuz my WD that i have now is LOUD AS HECK when i start up and stays quite loud even in just idle so i think ima go with this Seagate for the new build never hurts to try new things eh?

Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

yep... plus the .10's are a bit faster... and check out their specs especially write speed and such...

Vaanish used to recommend Samsung Drives for being faster and quieter.. for a bit pricier...

but usually we only recommend WD's are when people are on Raptor X's because of their fast 750gb which is almost as fast as the Raptor X (but its still 7200RPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom