just want your opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude...first of all that case's price is outragious.
2nd of all, you dont need a case like that..its reviews werent that great either.

Since you got all that money...just get the Cooler Master stacker 830...it will serve you well.
I dont own that case, but have heard a lot of good things from owners on this forum.

I just wanted to get people's opinions, not necessarily thinking about buying it yet. I was already told that I had to get a different case, and I'm looking at the windtunnel, but this case seems to have better airflow. where'd you go for reviews?

dude...first of all that case's price is outragious.
2nd of all, you dont need a case like that..its reviews werent that great either.

Since you got all that money...just get the Cooler Master stacker 830...it will serve you well.
I dont own that case, but have heard a lot of good things from owners on this forum.

Why go for an 830 when the 832 is cheaper and better.

Why go for an 830 when the 832 is cheaper and better.

i didnt know an 832 exsisted...but if its better...yeah go for that.

The Thermaltake SwordM VD5000BNA case is around 600 bucks...which is not worth it imo...its actually a stupid worthless case with extra junk you dont even need.

I would get get cooler master stacker 830 or 832...im not sure what the difference is between them...they retail for about $250...which is not bad, especially for what your getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom