Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh, the ONLY difference is the cables that come with it. if you know something I don't please let me know, but the stuff that comes with them is the only difference that my Tigerdirect rep knew about

Last time I checked, they don't list overclockability in the specifications and I don't expect a frickin TigerDirect rep to know ANYTHING about overclockability of a mobo. I think I know something you don't and I told you...

Last time I checked, they don't list overclockability in the specifications and I don't expect a frickin TigerDirect rep to know ANYTHING about overclockability of a mobo. I think I know something you don't and I told you...

please site your source, I'm interested in knowing what you are talking about.

But if you still want the 680i mobo get the A1 at newegg beccause it's $20 cheaper.
I also like mine too :p but many people here would reccomend the p35 chip, soooooo up to you, a black mobo is cool looking though

dang $200?

wtf... the p35-ds3p is cheaper... that or the IP35-E

please site your source, I'm interested in knowing what you are talking about.

I don't have a source, unfortunately, I just said that I heard it, meaning somebody said it when it came out and I don't remember where I heard it. I will search on these forums to see if I can find it but I'm not gonna guarantee a source. My main point was that a TigerDirect sales rep isnt gonna know anything about overclocking on a mobo.

Ya I'm not promising anything, I just remember hearing that when the revision came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom