*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

vernong, when are you gonna do your build? I thought I read somewhere that you and chris were gonna do one about the same time.

ya.. i have 320gb's and i gotta be cautious with installations and downloads.... it all fills so fast.... well i dont gotta be cautious anymore, now that partition magic 8 wiped out my 250gb hard drive.... lost all of my torrents... music... and pictures.. i'm so sad :(

ya.. i have 320gb's and i gotta be cautious with installations and downloads.... it all fills so fast.... well i dont gotta be cautious anymore, now that partition magic 8 wiped out my 250gb hard drive.... lost all of my torrents... music... and pictures.. i'm so sad :(

how did you manage to do that nos?:freak:

i was setting up another partition on my hard drive... and while it was doing it.. the program froze up.... stopped responding.. i waiting for about 30 min for it to try to start up again and never did....had to shut down the program.. upon restart.. hard drive was completely wiped and was not partitioned.... :(

luckily, i have most of my files backed up on my friends hard drive..... we both back up our files on each others hard drives thankfully... well most of our files.. but not all

Back
Top Bottom