Gpu overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337infamous

In Runtime
I am using ntune to overclock my video card but for some reason cannot up the core bus at all. also, what temperature should i try to keep the gpu under?

depends... for the 8800's or the x1900 (50's) and hd2900's 80 on load is pretty normal and safe...

ATITool or RivaTuner is the way to go

ya... ( I C really no point in overclocking such a fast card that throws out so much heat... ) but get ATITool and google up some Articles and see how far they go as a reference point

oh brother... god why can't you deal with a little bit of Lag... ITS BETA FOR CHRIST's SAKES!!! ITS BOUND TO BE UNSTABLE ITS NOT FINAL!!

plus its a new game... i mean 8800gts 320mb's still lag on Oblivion outdoors!!! BIG DEAL!!!

if your so flustered with the performance get an Ultra or GTX

ya... ( I C really no point in overclocking such a fast card that throws out so much heat... ) but get ATITool and google up some Articles and see how far they go as a reference point

Eh...check the card specs in my sig. I never go over 70C while gaming. Why not get some free power out of your GTS.

Eh...check the card specs in my sig. I never go over 70C while gaming. Why not get some free power out of your GTS.

ya... but u need not to overclock en extremus because unless u change the cooler and/or put new thermal paste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom