Need help hacking my own pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
Hi guys,
i hope this post doesnt get taken off because this is for sure not illegal.

I have 2 pcs in my house now and i want to hack...my upstairs pc so i can see everything thats happening on this pc.

I need a software than will will give me info on what software, website, pretty much everything that happens on that computer.

I DONT plan on doing this on any body elses pc...i dont have time for that.

My parents actually need me to keep an eye on that pc to make sure my younger sister does talk to ppl shes not suppose to.

Thanks.

Cain & Abel might be a good place to start, though I don't think it would give you as much power as you seem to be looking for.

i dont know anything about hacking...so you would need to guide or explain what your talkinb about...
sorry.

Here is a idea. Install Vista. USe the parental controls on her account which then send a record of everything she does to the admin acocunt. Plus with those controls you can tell Vista when to allow her on the Internet and when she cant get there no matter what she does. Sounds like a good idea to me. Much better than trying to get "hacking" software.

Your best bet is using VNC. You get a Window within your OS that shows the desktop of the computer you want to "spy" on and EVERYTHING they do. It is easy to install, free, and you can even control the other computer.

well i dont think vista is a good idea...since it will slow down that pc a lot.

Ill try the vnc stuff when i get home...
thanks hackers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom