*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Right! thats me done with overclocking for a while! starting to strain to get 10s of points more out of 3Dmark. Although as Pdawg's score suggests, theres prolly room for more, somewhere in there...

12,148 | Andyf | Q6600 @ 3.2GHz | 8800GTS 320 @ 660/951 | XP Pro 32bit | Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

luvly. Amazing what a bit of overclocking can do!

nice score andy....i just wish i had a q6600...id get to about 15k easily.

Thanks!

lol... 15k- a crazy value for us mere GTS mortals! Although for my system, the top 'results from similar systems' is around 16800! I have no idea how.

Anyway, Oblivion's framerate still gives me a headache at times... maybe I should just turn the settings down! ..Or maybe its because I have been playing for too many hours :freak: .

hey carnage i got some advise for you..."overclock"
you will get close or maybe even higher than 11k

Lol, yeah, I'm planning to OC. Actually, I'm OC'ing right now (I'm at 2.93GHz right now). I wanted to compare my stock score to my OC score though =P. Oh...quick question... does OC'ing void your warranty? I suspect so, but I'm not sure. I told my friend that I started to OC today, and that I got it up to 2.9GHz, and he pretty much just said "you're stupid for doing that, overclocking voids your warranty." I assume he's right, but I'm not for sure.

Lol, yeah, I'm planning to OC. Actually, I'm OC'ing right now (I'm at 2.93GHz right now). I wanted to compare my stock score to my OC score though =P. Oh...quick question... does OC'ing void your warranty? I suspect so, but I'm not sure. I told my friend that I started to OC today, and that I got it up to 2.9GHz, and he pretty much just said "you're stupid for doing that, overclocking voids your warranty." I assume he's right, but I'm not for sure.

ya it does... but think about it this way:

right now ur at 2.93ghz right? so technically all you did was up the FSB and you got an x6800 in ur hands with out the EE Title..

so act as if your using an x6800 right now :)

And I hope to get it up more =). My temps are low though, too, but I'll keep an eye on 'em. After I get done with the CPU, I'll go for my GPU.

btw nice score :0

and i added a little something to my sig..

Thanks =).

Lol, and nice one there, vernong xD.

Back
Top Bottom