Can you install vista and then xp as dou boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpuga

Baseband Member
I have a computer that came with vista I would like to put xp also is there is a way to install vista first and then XP!!!:confused:

Yeah. Install XP. Then put the Vista disc back in and fix the boot with the repair options. Then install EasyBCD. With that you can add XP to the Vista bootlaoder and viola. Vista and XP dual boot.

Yeap but I already have vista installed in my computer because I bought like that and I just wanna add xp with vista already installed. Which one is the procedure?:eek:

I already said. Leave Vista alone. Install XP to another partition. Then go back to the Visat DVD and repair the bootup. Then install EasyBCD. Then add XP to the Vista bootloader. Simple straight forward.

In vista create a partition for XP to reside in. Install windows xp to the new partition, when your computer reboots, it will automatically start into XP. Install and use VistaBootPRO to restore the boot menu during startup, your done.

:D

VistaBootPro was ripped off from Computer Guru. The folks over at Pro-Networks stole it from him. EasyBCD is his new app and it can do so much more.

I still remember back then. They wanted to brand EasyBCD as Vista Boot Pro but everyone on the forum was calling it CG's app. So they banned him, stole his work and claimed it as their own. He later released a newer version which they again reverse engineered and copied for their own purpose. Yeah that was teh good ol days. I was almost banned from their forums cause i was asking so many questions as to why they did this.

:D

VistaBootPro was ripped off from Computer Guru. The folks over at Pro-Networks stole it from him. EasyBCD is his new app and it can do so much more.

I still remember back then. They wanted to brand EasyBCD as Vista Boot Pro but everyone on the forum was calling it CG's app. So they banned him, stole his work and claimed it as their own. He later released a newer version which they again reverse engineered and copied for their own purpose. Yeah that was teh good ol days. I was almost banned from their forums cause i was asking so many questions as to why they did this.

My bad, I had no idea. Correction: USE EasyBCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom