Help buying motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not exactly sure about the Dual-boot but it supports a an option for it I think. It probably doesn't work too well but thats not whats so good about the board. It's close the DS3L in features except it's known to be a better overclocker and cheaper as well.

As long as it's as good as the Gigabyte I will probably just order that. Doesn't hurt to save a few bucks, that almost pays for my Samsung DVD.

Reading the reviews people say when you reboot the PC it hangs for 3 seconds or so then reboots every time which. That is what they seem to be calling the double boot or whatever. Sounds annoying, but 3 seconds? And how often do I even reboot? Not much.

Just downloaded the manual, I'll read through it and see what it says about memory issues.

I see on the Abit board it has an additional molex connector on the board for PCIE devices that need power. Does that need to be plugged in? I'll be using my 8800GTS but planned to just connect that directly to the psu.

Appreciate the help, I didn't even see that board when I was looking through options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom