RAM RAM RAM lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
W/e, its still great memory, only problem is im board limited so I wasnt able to push past 420 fsb.

Plus, how can you deny its secksyness?

Mushkin is good ram but unless you can find some that will do DDR2-1000 at 4-4-4-12 timings less than around 90 bucks, not counting the MIR; Ballistix is better.

OCZ ram is eh....ok but too expensive for it's performance. Crucial wipes the floor with just about every stick of ram in it's price range no questions.

ok, lets say, for the purpose of this topic, that I do not have a spending limit on RAM alone... the other stuff I'm dealing with, I have the EVGA 680i board. I'm looking for the best ram. (still reading about the 1T and 2T, haven't figured out what it is yet though)

why??? Tell me why you want to WASTE so much more money than you have to. There is really no DDr2 ram worth buying over the Ballistix....why are you set on spending double the money for maybe 5% extra performance.

I wasn't specifying mushkin or anything else. but I have a question, what about the crucial ballistix tracer? the link I clicked on has the tracer on top of everything. I'm going to have the qx6600, and someone mentioned that that was with the amd... is it going to prove different with an intel?

i have ballistix. no problems here

i put them at 5-5-5-15-2T, and the rest on auto. they are running at DDR2-1000 right now. if i push them to DDR2-1200 i will get a BSOD during hardcore gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom