• 6M Cable/DSL/LAN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (tell me about it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dbernie41 said:
So basically... AMD is better for games but Intel is better for everything else?

Im not much of a gamer and was gonna go with an AMD when I build my system this fall but now I guess im gonna go with an Intel.

Exactly.

dbernie41 said:
So basically... AMD is better for games but Intel is better for everything else?

Im not much of a gamer and was gonna go with an AMD when I build my system this fall but now I guess im gonna go with an Intel.

Spot on;) Intel is great in apps, because of the high clock speed/pipeline and the Hyper Threading;)

Regardless of the poll, i would advise going with Intel. Yeah, AMD wins in gaming, but what about those time where you got work to do or playing some music or even downloading stuff. Intel wins as a multi-purpose processor.

I think it is stupid when you get 2 CPU's, one performs slightly better, and then people say "the other one sucks"
AMD and Intel both make great CPU's, but it all comes down to preference

a lot of these debates just end up with everyone taking one side, their posts completely biased and peolpe flaming each other just because they don't share the same opinion

both CPU's are excellent, and it comes down to preferance

apokalipse said:
I think it is stupid when you get 2 CPU's, one performs slightly better, and then people say "the other one sucks"
AMD and Intel both make great CPU's, but it all comes down to preference

a lot of these debates just end up with everyone taking one side, their posts completely biased and peolpe flaming each other just because they don't share the same opinion

both CPU's are excellent, and it comes down to preferance
They have a 64 edition of microsoft xp. It comes with the intel chip that has a price tag of 7 grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom