Woohooo ! Ordered New Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Right, as some of you may know ive been looking into buying some new parts, and ive now ordered some for next day deilvery (Thanks to ebuyer for dispatch at 7:30pm even though i ordered at only 6:30) and i went with this:

BFG 8800GTS 320MB Overclock 2 edition: 580Mhz Core with 1700Mhz Memory
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 @ 3Ghz
Hiper Type-M 580W SLI Certified PSU

to go along with my existing...

P35C-DS3R
2GB PC5300 RAM
Lite-On DVD Drive
Western Digital 200GB Harddisk
Windows XP

Hopefully changing to 500GB Hard Drive, Windows Vista and some PC 6400 ram for christmas.

Thanks for all your input and help, now i have a system sig worthy :cool:

I am running out of space majorly, some reason it will only let me use 127GB, And ive got 2 lots of 8GB games this november comeing up with 11GB of space... goodbye BF2, CS:S, COD2, WoW, World In Conflict..

I have over 40GB of addons and mods for games...
15GB of patches...

You need to slipstream sp2 into your xp disk, thats why its only seeing 127gb. Or you could just make a 30gb partition for the OS then patch and partition the other 170gb of the hard drive. Also, that stock overclock on the bfg card is heinous. Crank that baby up to the the stats in my sig :p

That builds going to be absolutely awesome, and even better when you get the PC2-6400 RAM at christmas. Though, if it were me, I would have gone for the Kingston Hyper-X now, rather than later.

I have over 40GB of addons and mods for games...
15GB of patches...
WOW...

For some reason Im really liking the next day delivery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom