Q6600 or E6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh well... if only you had posted before i just and went an ordered my new pc :D

Still i dont think i shall be experience ANY kind of slowdowns witha E6850.

Of course not. That E6850 is pretty good for stock. It's just that the Q6600 is better for your money. But what's done is done.

also 1 good thing about the e6850 is that since it has a high multiplier you should still be able to OC it even with crappy ram.

Is your memory 333mhz or 400mhz?

oo...you should always wait...
sure the e6850 will get to a higher speed, but the q6600 is a better multi tasker...
and it will benefit in the future of gaming.

Theres always christmas in a few monthzs if it all goes **** side up. My ram is one Kingston and one Elixir (generic) 1Gb stick of PC5300 667Mhz ram (2GB). I cudnt overclock my E6300 up by anymore than 150Mhz without it being frighteningly unstable (pc wouldnt boot :eek:)... i could just be doing it wrong, but i gave the ram more volts and tried it at 667, and 800mhz as an option, i put the CPU voltage up, im using Arctic Freezer Pro 7... and still it was terrible, is there the slightest chance in the world either i had a bodge cpu or my 400W psu was inadequate ?

If there is my friend, i will give you back £20, because £20 is worth half the amount i could of sold the GPU on its own my good friend, you still got deal of the century :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom