What is everyone's thoughts on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article on it in a PC magazine, and apparently it is very good- in the performance bracket of the high end Zalmans.

I like the design and the fact that its size won't make it too complicated fitting it in a case that will be within my budget. I plan on overclocking and would like to squeeze some serious juice out of a Q6600, which won't happen with this cooler. Would this cooler be okay for looking to stable the Q6600 at around 3.0-3.2 GHz?

Thanks.

Wouldn't you have to get a new motherboard, if your HP is locked from overclocking?

If you want the most out of your q6600 just spend the extra cash and get a thermalright ultra 120 extreme. You wont regret it.

The ultra 120 extreme must be pretty good. A lot of recommendations for it. Honestly though, if I spend the extra cash I will probably go with the Zalman 9700 NT. This just brings up the task of making sure I obtain the right case so it fits. I do think though that I'll take a good look at the ultra 120 extreme since is does get such high praise.

The ultra 120 extreme must be pretty good. A lot of recommendations for it. Honestly though, if I spend the extra cash I will probably go with the Zalman 9700 NT. This just brings up the task of making sure I obtain the right case so it fits. I do think though that I'll take a good look at the ultra 120 extreme since is does get such high praise.

The 9700 will be a better buy than the Zerotherm imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom