Looking for Sparkle Calibre 8800GTX OC edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
im pretty sure if they got that cooler on the ultra...it would oc way better.

Btw..how much does the sparkle thing go for?

not worth it imo...i was looking for reviews earlier and looked at that website already.

Just get the ultra for the price its at now...if your case has good airflow you will be good with the stock cooler.

I've heard that zalman will be comming out with a cooler for the 8800 series, but i dont think its official.

HR-03 PLUS is all thats out for them right now...theyre not pretty looking ,but performance wise its worth it.
Also make sure that you get a decent good and powerful case fan for it.

I'm stuffing it all into the power up air intake II... 250mm fan on the side, planning on adding a blowhole exhaust and already has a 120 mm fan in front, planning on getting a good 120 exhaust for the back too, looking for max airflow so it will create a negative chamber

I'm stuffing it all into the power up air intake II... 250mm fan on the side, planning on adding a blowhole exhaust and already has a 120 mm fan in front, planning on getting a good 120 exhaust for the back too, looking for max airflow so it will create a negative chamber

i dont like the word "stuffing"...
but what case do you have?
link?

And are you looking for a high 3dmarkscore or performance?
Because with an oc quad and slightly oc'ed ultra your set for a while!!!

Power Up Black 2559 ATX Mid-Tower Case with Front USB, Audio Ports and 250mm Side Fan TC3J-4048 at TigerDirect.com
that heatsink... will it block the capability of getting a second one for my sli config?

i do know that the HR-03plus supports sli...but i cant give you a 100% guarantee...im sorrry.

I would wait for someones confirmation who has more knowlege than me.

Also make sure that atleast one card will fit in that case, expecially with that huge fan on the side of it.

the fan itself is relatively thin, just looked at the fan... looks to be about two inches into the case, the case is 8" wide, so looking at roughly 6-7 inches clearence

i think it will fit...but as i said before, i dont wanna guarantee and then screw you over...
wait for a confirmation from b1gapl,apok,peter,vernong,mgcook...etc.

If you havent bought the case already, you could go for the Coolermaster 690(i have this case), antec 900,p182, or the cooler master stacker 830.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom