do i need this floppy disk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliman

Baseband Member
i am building the gaming pc and do you think the floppyDisk still need ?and can anyone here show me how to transfer all program on old HD to new HD with windown xp.I try to copy but program does not work.or i have to install again all the program????

i am building the gaming pc and do you think the floppyDisk still need ?and can anyone here show me how to transfer all program on old HD to new HD with windown xp.I try to copy but program does not work.or i have to install again all the program????

I doubt you will need a floppy drive on a gaming pc anymore. But if you still use it for work or whatever I guess it could come in handy if you still use it.

I doubt you will need a floppy drive on a gaming pc anymore. But if you still use it for work or whatever I guess it could come in handy if you still use it.

right... only use of a Floppy Drive now is because most come with a media card reader... and it used to be for RAID drivers, but now you can use your jump drive or another CD to do it...

same here...theyre outdated and un reliable.
I work at the college...and i have so many students that loose their hw because they get damaged easily.

I would just get a media card reader with one or an ext floppy drive if you need it really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom