Laptop Graphics cards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's not, then this person impersonating a dell employee has less of a life than I do. I'm pretty sure he's legit.

Thanks mike.

whoa, we got a dell comment.. crazyyy... wonder if he's really from dell

ya... and he's probably gonna say for every build that we say "Dell sucks" and he'll say "No Dell is good, its not overpriced... building is pricier and its hard and these parts are great"

ya... and he's probably gonna say for every build that we say "Dell sucks" and he'll say "No Dell is good, its not overpriced... building is pricier and its hard and these parts are great"

hahah my friend just bought a computer from dell....

for about 1300 dollars.. had a q6600... and a 8600gts... he was overpriced.. i offered him so many times to build his computer for him.. but he was too stubborn.... the dell guy actually lowered his price because i was helping him compair to other sites like cyberpowerpc so they knocked it down a few hundred and gave him free 3 year warranty along with free mcafee for a year... i hustled that guy for him.

sad thing of it all.. dell told him he could upgrade to an 8800gtx later... but gave him a 400watt power supply... good luck with that

and not only that.. they suggested he get 4 gigs of ram.. when he's running vista 32-bit....

Depending on specs, 400W should be able to handle a 8800GTX along with other standard hardware just fine. Anyway, if the PSU explodes and takes out everything, he has a free 3 year warranty you got for him (and probably lifetime on the 8800GTX). :)

Hello all,

Just to put the wonder to rest, yes I do work for Dell, and no I'm not going to comment about pricing or build. Some prefer to build there own, others find more value and convenience in buying from a manufacturer… all I can say is to each his own.

The question was about the graphics options on the I-6400 and I just wanted to clear up the confusion. And yes, the 8600GTX will run fine on a 400watt PS.

Mike
Dell customer advocate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom