The ongoing video card selection challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I currently have an X1900XT in a second rig right beside me and it is still a great card. So if the 2950PRO is released at a decent price than I would get one. I would like to keep going with nvidia for a while but I will always take my best deal.. haha

Oh, ferrari.. the reason that I am building this 3rd computer is because I am addicted to computers, and overclocking. I must feed the addiction because curing it is impossible! haha.. and I am a nice guy who wants to have extra computers so my friends can use them to game on when they come to visit me. WoOT!! LoL. That's right.. im a huge nerd

Oh, ferrari.. the reason that I am building this 3rd computer is because I am addicted to computers, and overclocking. I must feed the addiction because curing it is impossible! haha.. and I am a nice guy who wants to have extra computers so my friends can use them to game on when they come to visit me. WoOT!! LoL. That's right.. im a huge nerd

hahaha agreed, thats why i'm buying a qx6700 on ebay soon enough, and a dfi xpress3200... and this fx62 is gonna be my secondary computer that my friends can use to play cs with!

haha, that a boy Nos... how is the FX-62 working for ya anyways? Have you OCed it at all?

mobo don't allow me to oc because its got no voltage options...

so i decided imma skip getting a new mobo for this.. save up instead, and slap that all into a qx6700.. i wanna get back on top of super pi and 3dmark :p 10th and 13th place simply don't fit me! and a nice dfi xpress 3200 and another 2900pro.. i'm sure i'll be able to take 2nd easy!

qx6700 are only 450 on ebay... which is incredibly cheap, even for used or OEM and i've seen plenty of qx6700's doing a good amount over 4ghz on air.. which will do me great in super pi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom