8800GT Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soo confused...

Buy now/wait/(other options)???? crazy

I can't imagine something that small putting out so much power and managing to stay cool in its sleek little casing.

If the 8800GT is cheaper and better than the GTS 320 (which I'm sure it won't be), do think the eVGA stepup programme will allow a step down?

I think im just gonna chill with my gts320 until the 2950's come out. Sadly i think im going to have to go ATI just because p35 boards only support crossfire and i really dont want to go to an older chipset.

how would you beef up the gts?? they'd have to give it a new smaller core to do so or change architechture or something...... man this is confusing!! haha, but if card yields those results.. very nice indeed....

we may end up seeing 8850gts' or 8900gts and such pretty soon i guess to keep things back in order maybe?

No, they are actually just giving the GTS 640 MB 112 Stream processors and keeping the same name. Strange decision if you ask me.

i think november 12th is the rumor, as that is when nvidia is releasign there whole new line up of products, there could even be some 8900's or some 9800's i wouldnt be surprised if this card was just there to hush up and hide a higher end card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom