log on problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

refcol2002

Solid State Member
can anyone help me, i decided to logon using a password and somehow ticked a box with the words hide files now i cannot get to logon due to the screen that comes up with the windows logo on it help me please i'm suffering withdrawal symptoms

Go into Safe Mode. To do this hit F8 several times while the computer is loading and it should give you a black screen with several options. Click on Safe Mode. It may take the computer a little while to boot to Safe Mode, so don't get impatient and turn it off. That should solve your problems. Also I'm not quite sure what you are talking about. Try to re-phrase your post if mine doesn't help you.

well, when i turn my pc on.. it freezes before it brings the logon names up, so i cant do anything to get on, and also i've tried doing this in safe mode but it still freezes at the log on screen

So you put on a password and then it went beserk on you? Try to post your problem very specifically. Your first post was kinda vague.

no, its before the password comes up, i cant see any usernames jsut the blue screen they usually show up on, its hard to explain but it freezes on the blue logon screen before it shows the usernames and passwords

ok i'll try explain as best i can. i decided to password my computer so i went to administraters and placed a password there were some boxes one said hide your icons, i ticked this box and now when my computer boots up it boots with a blue screen with the windows logo on it thats all but i can still see and use my curser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom