Disney VMK crashes all browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.
you probably have an adware program like spyware blaster, that's stopping you from viewing it

EricB - I never thought of checking for an adware blocker. I'm at work, but I have a feeling that just might be the trick. I'll be sure to try it out tonight. Makaveli, will those programs prevent my from viewing it like EricB said ? If not, what's the difference? I assume all the spyware/adware software acts the same.

program like spyware blaster gives you an extra level of security by disabling flash and java. but that can also stop you from viewing web pages correctly

program like spyware blaster gives you an extra level of security by disabling flash and java. but that can also stop you from viewing web pages correctly

Oh, gotcha. I'm going to go through the entire PC and delete all those types of programs, then install the ones suggested above.

I really bet this is the problem too, can't wait to try it later.

Alright, deleted so much crap off this PC its not even funny. Anyways, got rid of anything to delete spyware, downloaded CCleaner to gix my registry up, and got to play a whole 1 min of VMK ! first time past 10-20 seconds, great !!!!

still won't work, same error :( Not great !!!!

noticed this with a hijackthis file:
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/ge...sh/swflash.cab

macgromedia ? that deals with the file i'm having issues with. Anything weird going on ?

Tried Opera again: this time it loads to the point where the game is suppose to load, however it says it's unable to download the requirements to run the game due to my internet connection or firewall... closed the firewall and still get that message.

Is there some place on my PC that controls the overall Java and Flash settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom