Gaming Wireless Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible

MetalHead Techie
i was looking at the mx610 and mx620, but according to vernon and newegg reviews it skips around. sniff...it felt so comfortable at best buy...

i would like one with extra buttons, compatible with vista, fast signal speed for gaming
they need a wireless g5, cuz i really cant stand that **** wire, i get more headshots without it anyway

that was just mine.. why don't you try it out yourself... you maybe one of the lucky ones...

but try out the g7 (its pricey) but Nagasama has always said good things about it

I have the g7, awesome mouse, only complaint is the battery dies quick, but it comes with two and you just swap em when one dies.

bah, can't stand wireless... I'll deal with the wires for the sheer knowledge that I don't have to worry about my batteries dying on me in the middle of battle (but then again, I game for hours on end, last time I was on DDO I was on it for f****** 12 hours and didn't know it) I'm personally shooting for the Logitech G9... but perhaps that's pricy for you. go for the wireless G5, it'd do you fine

I'm getting a little less than that but I don't mind at all. The first one I got was broken so Logitech sent me a new one and let me keep the old one so now I have 4 batteries hehe =) Its a great mouse though, I love it in all of my games. The DPI switching is really nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom