another computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I need help deciding on what parts to get for my new computer. I have $350.00 to spend. I have the power supply so far, mouse and keyboard, and monitor.

another thread?

well for $350 ur gonna get around what you have now.... just use it to upgrade what you have now....

you guys wouldn't respond to the other thread. Anyway I don't want to upgrade the pc I currently have cause when friends come over they come over to play games on the computer. They don't have their own computers so they have to use mine.

like i said above... its gonna get a very similar system to what you have now... so ya.. save some cash

or if you want it now... i can't believe i'm saying this but go check eBay and we'll tell you how much to spend max on it..

I already checked ebay and its too much. I am thinking about putting my last computer on ebay to make some more money and just upgrading to 2-3 gaming laptops. I have to see how much money I get till then though. If I sell the computer its just going to be the computer I sell. I will keep my gaming keyboards, gaming mice, gaming speakers, and my 2 19" lcd's for the laptops. Unless I get 17" laptops which I might do then the 19" lcd's will be out of my way.

i think i have a cure to ur illness...charge ur friends $10 an hour to play on ur pc if thats all they come over for and in a months time go buy a new one :) simple lol

I would never ever charge my friends especially $10.00 an hour.

I just placed a really high bid on ebay for an Alienware area 51 which is AS IS!!!

I guess I will have to work on it but I don't care. I need a laptop. Guess I will get 3 laptops and sell my last computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom