Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't use nlite. nlite can't intergrate 7z (zipped file). I would use driver base. now you can extract the file and use nlite, but trust me when I say nlite doesn't work that good using the extracted drivers pack files.

Have you tried using WinRar to extract them into a folder so that you can use that folder to add it to nlite?

yes @I have tried extracting them but the file system is kind of complicated and I am struggling to find the raid driver relevant to my chip.

I want to use nlite now because I have already configured everything I want to add bar the raid drivers I have changed quite a few system programs and added the extra programs I want, it took me about 30mins to configure nlite this way so it would be excess hassle to do it again with another program

download driverbase. put your downloaded driver packs files in the driver pack folder that you get when you extract driver base download. I'm making pictures now

ok. extract driver base. put your driver zip files in the right folder.

driverbase1.jpg

open driver base. click the arrows to get to the next screen. notice that i have an xp folder on my desktop (I have 2 actually. I use ryanvm integrater to slipstream all of xp updates into the disc too). you need the files there as driver doesn't copy your xp cd files to the hdd. you have to manually do it yourself or use nlite to copy the files to the hdd

driverbase2.jpg

if you put the files in the right place you will see the drivers on this screen. just follow the steps leaving the default options. you can change them if you understand them.
driverbase3.jpg

when you are done use nlite to create a bootable iso file from the folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom