marblez

In Runtime
Sorry if these have been posted.
Source

PERY.jpg

Quake+4.jpg

scct.jpg

fear.jpg

wow.. nice find... but is it really gonna perform this well all the time?? (asking question here)

if you look at the resolution 1920x1200 that may cause it to do better with more RAM since the gt has 512mb its gonna do better than the 320mb GTS

yeah but the 2nd 8800GTS in those charts is the 640mb version. strange that the GT would pull out better frames/second. Might be true though. Just have to wait for some more reviews.

I feel sad for buying 8800GTS 320MB

I would have waited for 8800GT if I knew that it is going to perform that well

Is it still true that Nvidia is discontinuing the 320 and relaunching the 640? I remember hearing that somewhere. If so then that should restore the correct order. My guess anyway.

Man. It's already been hard for people to choose a 640GTS or the GTX. Now nVidia created a middle man to complicate things even more.

I can already see people asking what card to get and ponder the 8800GT. Then there will be suggestions of "Go with the 640GTS, it's cheaper and almost the same performance." Or people will say something like, "Buy the 8800GTX, it's not too much more and you get better FPS."

Yay confusion!

Wasn't the 8800gt suppose to be between the 8600gts and the gts 320 and cost a little over $200???

Can anyone really imagine that card costing only $249? If the 256 MB version only cost $199, I'd really like to see how it performs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom