Video card time

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys i live close to mexico but not that close...
i was sarcastically referring to pesos as dollars.
i would consider selling them both for 200.00 plus a small shipping fee (i have to buy the packaging for them, maybe like 10 bucks) though.
i should start a thread in the for sale section maybe.

So no one really asnwered my question/

Is the 8600 GTS going to be a stable card, for 3 months and then I step it up?

its a stable card... but there are better cards for your cash tho... but overclock the GTS like mad so it can tackle some games...

its a stable card... but there are better cards for your cash tho... but overclock the GTS like mad so it can tackle some games...

Like I know its the 1950XT (i think) could just take over the 8600GTS, but I want something to play COD4 (decent frames) and Crysis (25~30) and then be able to step it up (lulz) to the new 8800GTS with more stream processors.

ok.. just get a cheap eVGA card then... but can't you two weeks ?

Wait two weeks? Talking about for the 8800GT? When does it come out, and I would need like how much it will really cost and how much better it would be. Plus supposedly its going to be 200 dollars which at that point might as well buy an 8800GTS.

not exactly, now days the 2900pro is a better buy than 8800gts, they're both about $280 compared to the 8800gt's $200, also its hard to find x1950xt's

Ok I have decided I am no longer going with an 8600GTS after finding out you pay the price you payed for the card, and take the MSRP of the card you want.

So MSRP-Thecost you payed for your card (not evgas MSRP)

So I have decided to get an 8800GTS 320mb. Where is the cheapest place to get it?

Also I heard the 2900pro is possibly comparable? Open to suggestions,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom