Wierd Issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, other than a few application errors that I made myself without the computer freezing I couldn't find diddly squat in the event viewer...

This has to be the most annoying problem I've ever had.. I don't even have the slightest idea what could be causing it.

AHA!!!!!

I still don't know what the **** is wrong with my computer, but I was told that it could be a faulty Psupply or MoBo.. but.. there really is no way of finding that out, other than part replacement.... is there?

They sell a tester for the power supply for about $10,00 in alot of computer stores. Or they can test it for you.

Well, I'll look into getting one of those, but if it's my motherboard, I'm probably going to have to replace it, aren't I?

I would at least try to do a reinstall of your OS first. And as a last ditch effort if your already planning on getting a new board do a bios update first.

Actually, I've tried that already, did a complete reformat, removed the partition, created a new one, reinstalled the OS, updated the BIOS, made sure I had every update available for my drivers and everything, no dice on it at all.

Still have no results, still freezes mid-gameplay regardless of what I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom