In Depth PSU Guide: Please Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is an in depth guide then where is the section that talks about amperage? This is the most important thing...

A guide for nubs... i think you guys take it to seriously. I bet you £10000000 i could buy any 600W PSU and it would run all of your systems.

If your talking to a nub do you want to be chatting to them about amperage, when they don't even know wether this or this is a good make.

Right ive updated it with some stuff about Cooling and a small amount of Amperage stuff.

Its stickied in trotters tutorials.

A guide for nubs... i think you guys take it to seriously. I bet you £10000000 i could buy any 600W PSU and it would run all of your systems.

If your talking to a nub do you want to be chatting to them about amperage, when they don't even know wether this or this is a good make.

**** yes i want to be telling them about amperage...it's more important than the total watts.

**** yes i want to be telling them about amperage...it's more important than the total watts.

agreed.... but the noobs here... just think they are so smart... "I know this PSU is better then that stinking Corsair 520 you posted.... my Apevia has 80 more watts" need i say more?

thats what one person tried to argue with me and Sora a while back.... (I think b1gapl was there too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom