Here's my RAM... Recommend me a good upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewser

In Runtime
Here's the specs on my RAM and mainboard from CPU-Z, it's the stock stuff that came with my Gateway FX530s, and I am looking to upgrade to some good stuff here soon. Anyone got some good suggestions, looking to spend about $100 +/- a little for 2GB's...

CPU-ZMobo.jpg

CPU-ZRAM1.jpg

CPU-ZRAM2.jpg

Other slot contains the same module...

Unless you're looking for memory to overclock, you'll probably be fine with what you have...

Really? Would it not be really worth it to upgrade if I wasn't planning on OC'ing any time soon?

I am still in the process of learning about timings and such with RAM and related components, and I just figured that whatever came stock with the PC wasn't that great.

Really? Would it not be really worth it to upgrade if I wasn't planning on OC'ing any time soon?

I am still in the process of learning about timings and such with RAM and related components, and I just figured that whatever came stock with the PC wasn't that great.

No. Whatever came stock is probably decent for general use. Also, I few faster times isn't worth the money. It's only worth it if your building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom