Winters coming and you know what that means

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thought. I have the privelige of having a super hot room in the summer, but also a super cold room in the winter (its been downto 57 in my room). I'm thinking I could OC much much harder, just for kicks.

the lowest my room has been is 20C

edit, actually that was the core of my computer. its usually at 30-40 C depending on what its doing.

my room is in the basement so i think if i learn how to over clock this winter ill be SMOKIN you guys :)

Oh, I know! My room is upstairs and we all know that heat rises. In the summer there are days when I just wont turn on my computer because it is simply too hot for it up there. However, in the winter, I am sitting up in my room with a coat and stocking hat playing video games. One year I had frost building up in the corner. No joke!

yeah, if I get really anxious to OC my stuff I'll reinstall my window fan and put my case next to it with the side panel off...

On this topic....what about having an old comp in my garage, therefore sub zero temps? how long is that going to last before she fries? anyone ever try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom