Folding@Home Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
This is from another forum but someone here may win since I see a lot of you all in Folding.

Folding@Home Challenge

One of the members of our Folding@Home team has issued an open challenge to any and all comers. The challenge? Simply post your name and current PPD (points per day) stats. On October 28th, the person that has the highest average PPD increase will get a free 2GB DDR2 Memory kit. It's all for a good cause so, even if you don't want the RAM, get in there and see if you can't give this guy a run for his money.

I'm so sure of it that I'm issuing a challenge: I've got tons of DDR2 RAM, more than I know what to do with. If anyone can put up their production more than me in the same timeframe, I'll GIVE them a 2GB set to put together another box- I'll even pay shipping, within the US OR CANADA.
Challenge: I can RAMP better than anyone here! (AKA: Look ma, no labs!) - [H]ard|Forum

Sounds like a cool idea. Too bad one of my folding rigs won't send its results all week. :( that is 3 different WU's I could have thrown in.

I use to get 3-4k a day, with my Q6600 and E6400. Right now it's at 1.7k, due to me overclocking this E2180 (3.1GHz, for those wondering..)

According to the link it was over on OCT 28. I will keep the quad folding tho. Now if I can just get the old P4 OC'd, maybe I can boost my ppd up to where Ste is at.

Oh well, Was worth a shot.. I will not allow anyone to "keep up" with me. :p
And though my Q6600 is only, thats right, its only @ 3.6 Ghz atm, it will soon be 3.7 GHz. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom