Building a Budget Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a great build... til you cheaped on your Video Card.... because thats a big bottleneck.....

look at NCIX or Tigerdirect.ca to see if you can save a bit of cash on parts...

yeah teh graphics card is really bad, but he doesnt play any games at all so the graphics card shouldnt be an issue right?

oh ok.. thats a great card if he's into watching movies a lot... because it takes up less CPU and Energy Consumption because of the Avivo2

its a good build just for vista and you don't plan to play games. However I know that the 8400GS has a feature called PureVideo2...I'm not exactly sure what it does and how it compares to the 2400's features.

its a good build just for vista and you don't plan to play games. However I know that the 8400GS has a feature called PureVideo2...I'm not exactly sure what it does and how it compares to the 2400's features.

all the lowend 8 series have it... including 8500gt and 8600gt(s)

add and arctic cooling freezer 7 pro and a seagate 320gb ES and your set

i don't think he's overclocking...

but what is with people always choosing Seagate over WD... i guess its fanboyism?

yes they are just faster than the WD. I myself am a western digital fan but I recommend the Seagates becuase they are faster drives.

i have several members of my family working at seagate, including my dad
so...call me a fanboy, and the seagate ES series has a 24 x 7 disc reader (higher quality) and is made of higher quality parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom